Log in to My Services

With My Services you can:

  • Lodge consent applications for new connections, alterations and disconnections to water and/or sewer
  • Pay your application or processing fees by credit card
  • Track the progress of your consent applications
  • Receive notifications regarding your consent applications
  • Receive completed consent documentation
  • Submit As Constructed plan against your consent applications

My Services FAQs

To help you troubleshoot My Services please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.

My Services fees and charges

Central Highlands Water's land development fees apply to all properties in our service area. Please refer to our fees and charges for all associated costs.