Non-mains water concession

Also known as the Carted Water Rebate, it assists cardholders not connected to mains water with the costs of purchasing non-mains water for domestic usage.

Cardholders can apply for up to three rebates each financial year, depending on how much is spent on non-mains water. 


You must hold at least one of the following concession cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • DVA Gold Card

Holders of a Health Care Card for Child Disability and Foster Care issued in the name of the child are not eligible. Holders of Veterans Affairs Pensioner cards with dependents are not eligible to apply.

How to apply

An application form is available from the Victorian Concessions Information Line on 1800 658 521 or from Central Highlands Water.

Non-mains water concession information and application form