Central Highlands Water is committed to the continuous improvement of our customer service culture, ensuring we are always ready to listen, help and advise you.

Of course there is always room for improvement, so we welcome your feedback about our people and services to make sure we meet your expectations every time you deal with us.

If you are not satisfied with our service, please let us know and we will have your complaint assessed by our Customer Resolution Officer.

Use this form to tell us what you think or to lodge a complaint. Alternatively, call us on 1800 061 514 or write to us at:

Customer Resolution Officer
Central Highlands Water
PO Box 152
Ballarat VIC 3353

If you lodge a complaint with us, we will respond to you within 7 business days. If the matter is not resolved at the first contact, it may be referred to the Victorian Energy and Water Ombudsman on 1800 500 509 or by mail to GPO Box 469, Melbourne VIC 3001.