• Enquiries and Faults 1800 061 514
  • Water Storages: 79.90%

Buying or selling


When you buy or sell a property your solicitor or conveyancer will notify us of the sale and carry out all the necessary searches and requests on your behalf.

Information for solicitors and conveyancers

Please notify us in writing by submitting a notice of aquisition (for purchaser) or disposition (for vendor).

Before settlement please apply for an Information Statement to ascertain rates, charges and encumbrances on the property.

*Please note special water meter readings will be performed on date of settlement and an account for water volume will be issued to the vendor after settlement (this is included in the Information Statement fee).

To apply please complete the online Property Enquiry Information Form below.