We have a team of 13 Chemists, Microbiologists and Samplers, all experienced in environmental, water and wastewater fields.
- A full range of chemical testing for water, wastewater and trade waste, catered to meet regulator and operational needs.
- Organic chemical monitoring can be arranged with partner laboratories if required.
- Microbiological monitoring of water and wastewater; including swimming pools and environmental waters.
- Tests covered are: E.coli, Total Coliforms, Heterotrophic Plate Count, Enterococci and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Testing for a range of freshwater algae, including blue-green algae.
- Testing for other microorganisms such as legionella.
- Sampling services - includes NATA Accredited sampling and limited field testing within the Central Highlands Region (subject to negotiation).
General Laboratory – 5320 3190
Chemistry Department – 5320 3195
Microbiological Department – 5320 3193