Program Delivery Lead - Customer Experience (CX)
Exciting Employment Opportunity (Full-Time / 3 year contract)
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage CHW’s end to end digital product and service provision programs with a particular focus on delivering enhanced customer experience.
- Be accountable for the successful program portfolio identified outcomes including the day to day operational requirements, systems and processes, reporting and management that contribute to the uplift of CHW’s digital program activities.
- Liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders including CHW customers to manage effective and successful program outcomes.
- Ensure the program portfolio is sufficiently delivered and managed in-line with contracted supplier KPIs, delivery outcomes and on time and budget.
- This role will be called on to provide support and thought leadership to other areas of the business in the development of digital service delivery ideas, strategies and capabilities.
To be considered for this position, you must include in your application a cover letter, current CV and a document addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ contained in Section 11 of the position description, which can be found under Links on this page.
Contact Brenda Wong, HR Business Partner, Central Highlands Water at email@example.com or call direct on (03) 5320 3128.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 22 October 2018
Central Highlands Water is an inclusive and an equal opportunity employer. CHW offers a range of flexible work arrangements and people of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply