Building and renovating

If you’re building a new commercial structure, renovating or redeveloping an existing commercial property in the Central Highlands Water service area, it’s best that you, your architect or plumber check with us before commencing work.

By working together, we can ensure your property’s water supply and sewerage connections are correct and comply with all regulations, while protecting valuable water and sewer infrastructure.

Locating water and sewerage pipes

To learn the general location of Central Highlands Water’s water supply and sewerage assets it’s recommended you contact our Land Development Team and request asset information for your property via our website or phone 1800 061 514.

For more information about what steps to take, advice about building over easements and obtaining approval for works, go to the Development section of this website.