Target Your Water Use
Target Your Water Use, launched by the Honourable Lisa Neville MP, Victorian Minister for Water is a new collaborative water efficiency program for regional Victorian water corporations.
Visit the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) web page for more information about using water wisely.
CHW has a history of creating successful innovative water efficiency programs and continues to encourage water efficiency through ongoing activities which form a part of the Target Your Water Use Regional Water Efficiency Program:
For Residential Customers CHW is continuing with:
- Promoting Permanent Water Saving Rules http://www.chw.net.au/residents/permanent-water-saving-rules
- Website Water Efficiency Information http://www.chw.net.au/residents/saving-water
- Communicating comparative consumption to users on bills http://www.chw.net.au/residents/your-bill-explained
- Our School Education Program http://www.chw.net.au/Community
- The Be Smart Choose Tap Program http://www.chw.net.au/choosetap
For Business Customers CHW is continuing with:
- The Large Non-Residential Customers Program
- Local Government programs and interactions
- Supporting the DELWP Schools Water Efficiency Program (SWEP) https://www.myswep.com.au/
- Website Water Efficiency Information http://www.chw.net.au/business/saving-water-work
CHW also continues to focus on water efficiency at our own facilities and in our water supply networks.