Central Highlands Water understands that some customers may find it difficult to pay their account due to financial hardship.
We are here to help, and can offer a range of payment assistance options to enable customers to stay connected to our vital services. These include:
- individual case assessment
- revised flexible payment plan options
- confidential financial counselling from trained professionals*
- prompt and streamlined application process
- water saving advice and guidance on how to access government assistance programs.
* Customers in need can be referred to Child and Family Services (Ballarat) and St Luke’s Anglicare (Maryborough) for confidential and professional financial counselling and assistance.
If you’re having difficulty meeting your payment obligations, please contact us on 1800 061 514 for a confidential discussion.