The Central Highlands Water Laboratory has been operating in the Victorian water industry for more than 40 years.
Our Laboratory holds National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Accreditation for the analysis and sampling of water, wastewater, trade waste and constituents of the environment in both Chemistry and Biology.
Our services are a combination of compliance and operational monitoring for Central Highands Water and other regional businesses, municipal councils and government agencies.
We have a team of 12 Chemists, Microbiologists and Samplers, all experienced in environmental, water and wastewater fields.
We can provide advice on the scope of testing required for a range of compliance monitoring along with guidance on sampling frequency and result interpretation against regulatory guidelines such as the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
- A full range of chemical testing for water, wastewater and trade waste, catered to meet regulator and operational needs.
- Organic chemical monitoring can be arranged with partner laboratories if required.
- Microbiological monitoring of water and wastewater; including swimming pools and environmental waters.
- Tests covered are: E.coli, Total Coliforms, Heterotrophic Plate Count, Enterococci and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- If required, the scope can be expanded to additional pathogens via partner laboratory service providers.
Includes NATA Accredited sampling and limited field testing within the Central Highlands Region (subject to negotiation).
Chemistry Department – 5320 3195
Microbiological Department – 5320 3193