e-billing Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the e-billing competition (‘the Competition’) forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of the Competition is Central Highlands Region Water Corporation (“CHW”) of 7 Learmonth Road, Wendouree, Victoria.
2. The Competition entry period commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 1 October, 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 10 April 2018 (‘the Competition Period’).
3. Entrants must have a current Central Highlands Water account.
4. Entrants must register their Central Highlands Water account for e-billing at the following website address: https://www.chw.net.au/e-billing
7. The winner of the Prize will be randomly selected by Central Highlands Water.
8. Employees of Central Highlands Water and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
9. Persons under 13-years of age must have consent from a parent or guardian.
10. The winner will be announced on the Central Highlands Water Facebook page on 17 April, 2018 (facebook.com/chwatervic). The winner will also be notified on this date by email and or telephone by a member of CHW.
11. If the winner does not acknowledge receipt of our notification within 72 hours the prize will be awarded to another person.
12. Entrants can only win the prize once.
13. Prize means one (1) Apple iPad to the value of $500.00.
14. No component of the Prize can be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. Where the Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original Prize.
15. Representatives of Competition Winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate free of charge in all promotional activity, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed while participating in the Competition or accepting any Prize. The Competition Winners consent to the Promoter using that Competition Winner’s name and images of its representatives in promotional material. The representatives of Competition Winners consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film, photograph or other recording in any media at any time free of charge.
15. Where the Entrant provides to the Promoter details, images or any other materials of other person(s), the entrant must obtain consent (or in the case of a minor, appropriate consent required by law from the minor's parent or guardian) from the other person(s) for the other person(s) details or image to be provided to the Promoter for the purposes of processing and conducting the Competition, and that the other person(s) may be contacted by the Promoter in relation to this Competition.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition, accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).